Monday 29 December 2008

War in the middle east or Peace in our time?


I am back from my beautiful Catholic Celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ. Yeah God!

Well, it looks as if Israel has had enough. Can you Imagine if Obama gave away Dearborn Michigan to the Islamic peoples that seem to be indigenous there and then they started building missles and shooting them at Detroit. What do you think that the USA would do? Hmm.... National Guard? F16s ect.... Anyway... The Allies formed the state of Israel after WWII. the victors decided what to do with the spoils ... so to speak. I wasn´t there, but I can read. Now we have a full blown insurgency against a soveriegn nation within its own territory and people are siding with the insurgents. OK, I´m game. whats the deal. is this Neville Chamberline style politics? Peace in our time? Give them Israel and they will shut up? Or, I hypothisize that this is the restlessness of a growing violent section of the earths population dictating terms to the rest of us. One State at a time.

No comments: